Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[DESIGN]- Resterize forms by making them responsive

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. 

(Sorry for my english, im using translator)

Is there any way I can resterize the shapes to resize them and not lose the standard look?

Example: 
I created a button with a stroke and rounded edges. When I increase the dimensions of the artboard, I need to adjust its settings.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Design , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Hi Kaue,

Thanks for reaching out. We do have a Responsive Resize feature that allows you to resize objects while maintaining spatial relationships at different sizes to best adapt to multiple screen sizes. If that's what you are looking for, you can find more information here; https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/using-responsive-resize.html

If not, I'd request if you can explain a bit more with a few screenshots of what you are trying to achieve.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kaue,

Thanks for reaching out. We do have a Responsive Resize feature that allows you to resize objects while maintaining spatial relationships at different sizes to best adapt to multiple screen sizes. If that's what you are looking for, you can find more information here; https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/using-responsive-resize.html

If not, I'd request if you can explain a bit more with a few screenshots of what you are trying to achieve.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines