Highlighted

Do not see plugins option in Adobe XD main menu?

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've come across several tutorials about either installing or creating plugins w/XD. I'm not able to get far because there is no "plugins" option in the top menu? I am using the most recent version of XD. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 2.22.14 PM.png

No, we’re on XD 17 now, so you’re definitely really out of date. You can check for app updates by selecting the … button in your Creative Cloud desktop application and select “Check for App Updates.”

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Do not see plugins option in Adobe XD main menu?

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've come across several tutorials about either installing or creating plugins w/XD. I'm not able to get far because there is no "plugins" option in the top menu? I am using the most recent version of XD. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 2.22.14 PM.png

No, we’re on XD 17 now, so you’re definitely really out of date. You can check for app updates by selecting the … button in your Creative Cloud desktop application and select “Check for App Updates.”

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 20, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the number of the version of XD are you using? You can check in the Help > About XD menu.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi elainecc - I am using version 12.0.12.10. I don't see any updates available, so I assumed this is the latest version?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

shoot! okay, thank you for your replies. sounds like i need to dig a little deeper as updates are still not showing 😕 will check w/my admin and see if perhaps there is an issue w/our enterprise account.

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 5.15.34 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2019 0