Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

from XD to developer

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys,

I am new in UI/UX and recently i created this animated landing page with interactive navigation, my question is would this design be possible by a developer because i hear a lot of developers that say it is impossible although it is created with XD Auto animate. I would really appreciate your advise.

http://

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Thanks for the message Nasim.

Looking at the example I would say that it's certainly very achievable with modern CSS and/or JS.

But rather than walk through the entirety, what particular dynamic was deemed impossible by these developers, perhaps we should focus there and someone can provide tips on how to achieve.

All we do in XD is affect graphic and textual layers, their opacity, transforms, etc. which is everything you can do in a modern browser. In this case there is use of clipping/masking bu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the message Nasim.

Looking at the example I would say that it's certainly very achievable with modern CSS and/or JS.

But rather than walk through the entirety, what particular dynamic was deemed impossible by these developers, perhaps we should focus there and someone can provide tips on how to achieve.

All we do in XD is affect graphic and textual layers, their opacity, transforms, etc. which is everything you can do in a modern browser. In this case there is use of clipping/masking but that is generally no trouble at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Corey,

I appreciate your response. I come from a pure design background with no development skills, although i am very interested in UI/UX.

your answer was very helpful and surely i will look into this more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines