• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get stuck when open file in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a problem when open any XD file, it will stuck in there forever, tried to Create New file but it also won't appear

Tried re-install many time, tried Adobe Clean Tool but won't work any help here pls

30429749_10204295157496027_1232486640_n.png

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

From what you said, it looks like you are unable to open an existing file or create a new file using Adobe XD, is that right?

Just to be sure, does your computer meet the system requirements specified in this doc? Adobe XD System requirements

If it does, can you try updating all the graphic drivers on your device by visiting the manufacturer's site?

If you continue to face this issue, send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. To send a private message, click my pict

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what you said, it looks like you are unable to open an existing file or create a new file using Adobe XD, is that right?

Just to be sure, does your computer meet the system requirements specified in this doc? Adobe XD System requirements

If it does, can you try updating all the graphic drivers on your device by visiting the manufacturer's site?

If you continue to face this issue, send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will do our best to help.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every requirement matched but still stuck! Size more than 15/20MB isn't openning and after some moment, xd gets exit automatically!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens to me multiple times a day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and my computer meets the requirements and the graphic drivers are up to date. I have installed and reinstalled and even used the adobe cleaner tool to uninstall and nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. My XD was working a few days back. I was using the free version of the XD but after purchasing the creative cloud subscritption. XD does not open any file neither does it let me create a new file (it just gets stuck with the colorful loading mouse icon forever). I have tried re-installing many times. I am working on a 2019 MacBook Pro, meets system requirements and all drivers up to date. Please do let me know what I need to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing a similar problem.

I was visiting some old documents and when I tried to open the new ones, they stopped working. Most of them are locked with the loading bar close to half (image 1) while others open normally.

These documents remain normal in the cloud, but since I can't open them, I can't edit them. I already closed the XD, which now I can only do by force and I also restarted the computer. I have a MacBook Pro, which I use the XD for more than 1 year without any problems.

Captura de ecrã 2021-03-16, às 17.37.26.pngCaptura de ecrã 2021-03-16, às 17.37.57.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just realized that, when opening a document that was "only online" the document that had the loading stuck, got unlocked itself. There must be some bug linking the opening of these 2 types of savings.
Captura de ecrã 2021-03-16, às 17.51.19.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thing is.. From now on, for me to open these documents that were stuck, I always need to open any document that is saved "only online". Otherwise the stuck document does not open on its own. This is very painfull....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bernardo,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using cloud documents in XD. We would like to know a few more details like-

• The OS and XD versions of your machine.
  • Does that happen with a specific file or all the files?
  • Are you working in an enterprise network?
  • Could you please share the Adobe Logs and Crash Dumps along with the XD file and upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with us over a PM?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue as @bernardo5C2F 
Also on a MacBook Pro 15" 2018.
I have this issue only on specific files, not all. The issue happens in my private network, and in my company network with VPN. There is no Crash Dump along with this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. We got to know that there are issues with the CoreSync which the team is investigating and working on it. Though, please try the steps shared as a workaround which is helping below-

• Sign out from CCD
  • Open Activity monitor
  • Kill Adobe Desktop Service
  • Kill CoreSync
  • Login to Creative Cloud Desktop
  • Launch XD

If you still face issues, then there I would request you to please join the discussion here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/adobe-xd-cloud-file-not-synching-and-getting-stuck-when-open...

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good anserw thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not open  the program at all and i can not reach to any of my files (cloud or local). I just upgraded too. What a shame of Adobe. Shame shame shame..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi defaultrih6ilm45gij,

We understand how frustrating it could be and sorry for the trouble. We would request you to please try uninstalling XD from Creative Cloud desktop app and reinstall it again. 

Let us know if that helps. We will try our best to investigate the issue and help you further. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines