Highlighted

How can I download older versions of Adobe XD?

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac that is in great condition, but the software will not update past Mac 10.12.6. I am unable to download XD because the minimum operating system is 10.13. Is there an older version of XD for me to download? I need to have it on my laptop. Thanks!

While Ares' answer is technically correct, I don't think it actually addresses your issue. Unfortunately, Creative Cloud as a whole (not just XD) supports 10.13 and above right now, and XD only offers the current dot releases and the previous monthly version as options for download right now. You're not going to be able to find a version of XD to use that will work on 10.12.

Elaine Chao

Sr. Product Manager, Adobe XD

TOPICS
Download install and licensing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I download older versions of Adobe XD?

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac that is in great condition, but the software will not update past Mac 10.12.6. I am unable to download XD because the minimum operating system is 10.13. Is there an older version of XD for me to download? I need to have it on my laptop. Thanks!

While Ares' answer is technically correct, I don't think it actually addresses your issue. Unfortunately, Creative Cloud as a whole (not just XD) supports 10.13 and above right now, and XD only offers the current dot releases and the previous monthly version as options for download right now. You're not going to be able to find a version of XD to use that will work on 10.12.

Elaine Chao

TOPICS
Download install and licensing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 26, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open CC App Manager choose 3 dots . open menu and choose other version to see Older version that are available to install.

Screenshot 2020-09-26 211635.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elaine Chao

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 3