• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to cancel this ,

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this file comes from the last designer ..i think this group used for share the review of the links . now i added some page but when i switch to share mode .still only choosed the old ones .how to cancel it ??

mosaico20_0-1624138773692.png

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mosaico20,

Navigate to Prototype mode and deselect the blue coloured home icon(artboard named 'desktop' is marked as home artboard as per your screenshot).Unmarking it will make the icon grey.

Switch back to design mode and now you can also include newly added artboards in your design.

You can switch to prototype mode and mark an artboard as home icon if you wish to.

Additionally,If none of the artboard is marked as home artboard you will see a new 'Quick Share' icon  on the top left artboard.Do try it out.

Let us know if this solution works out else We will be happy to assist you furthur.

Thanks,

Raksha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines