• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export your Adobe XD mockup with dreamweaver?

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I would like to know how I can integrate my XD model under Dreamweaver? How can I generate code from this XD model? If it were not possible under dreamweaver, is there another way? Thanks in advance, Allice

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Properly coding a website is something that a developer will need to do by looking at a XD design and thinking about the best way to code it. Any automated way of turning an XD file into code will likely not be very good.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Allice, thanks for using Adobe XD, I would request you to check "Export to Web" plugin to get Markup and CSS codes. Hope this helps. Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to what Atul said, do the following:

- In Adobe XD, select Plugins > Discover Plugins

- In the search window, type Export

- Install the Web Export plugin from the options displayed

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Properly coding a website is something that a developer will need to do by looking at a XD design and thinking about the best way to code it. Any automated way of turning an XD file into code will likely not be very good.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines