• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to export my grid to the dev so he doesn't have to start from scratch?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. 

So i've been using Adobe XD for a while now and it is always the same questionning. I know i still have a lot to figure out and i can't wait to improve how i use the software. So here the situation:. when i'm done with my project (on every devices) and i want my dev to start building it,  what is the best way to export the wireframes with the grid i have created?

Do i need to install a plug-in. Do i need to start working on a Boothstrap grid downloaded on the web? I need help here to be more efficient with my dev. What are my options.

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Plug-ins , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Hi Olivier,

Sorry for the delay in response. If I heard you right you are looking for this: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/how-to-export-html-css-javascript-from-adobe-xd/td-p/9336611?page=1

If so, please check out the correct answer of the post and let us know if that helps.

Please let me know if I misunderstood your question.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Olivier,

Sorry for the delay in response. If I heard you right you are looking for this: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/how-to-export-html-css-javascript-from-adobe-xd/td-p/9336611...

If so, please check out the correct answer of the post and let us know if that helps.

Please let me know if I misunderstood your question.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika!

Thanks for the respond. I already saw the video while looking for an answer. Usefull for the export options.

My question however was more oriented on how to handoff / export the grid to the dev. I mean, if I use a specific grid, and I snap elements to the columns, how to I export the whole projet with the grid. I simply handoff the HTML file and the dev starts from scratch with his own grid?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines