• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile Display Issues

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently created a mobile app prototype in XD using the iPhone X template size and while using the mobile preview option it transferred to the phone perfectly to scale. After a short break for Christmas I came back opened the file in mobile preview and the preview displays in a constrained fashion not fitting the screen edge to edge and cutting off below the "notch." I've changed nothing on the file and have tested other template files that I have had with the same result. I'm testing on an iPhone Xr. Was there an update to the iPhone OS, XD iOS app or XD desktop app that is causing this issue? I can't seem to find anything that has changed in settings.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Hi Steven, thanks for sharing the link of the prototype, could you please test a new artboard with iPhone Xr dimensions and share the results? You may select the iPhone Xr/Xs Max template from the home menu to test it.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stevenn,

Thanks for using Adobe XD and sharing your experience. Could you please share the version of Adobe XD which you are using right now?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using version: 13.1.32.8 on windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Version 1803

Apple iPhone Xr running iOS version 12.1.2 (16C101)

Adobe XD (iPhone App) Version 14.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stevenn, thanks for sharing the version, could you please try to upgrade to the latest version Adobe XD 14 and update this discussion with the results?

-Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated or made sure I was at the most current version of all operating systems and apps. The same issue is still persisting, any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steven, thanks for sharing the link of the prototype, could you please test a new artboard with iPhone Xr dimensions and share the results? You may select the iPhone Xr/Xs Max template from the home menu to test it.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, completely overlooked the addition of those new templates in the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines