Highlighted

My Color Picker Not Working

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ezgif-4-df8f0a967c.gif

Please Help me...

My Adobe XD Color Picker Not Working like in the video.

How To Handle It???

Looks good to me, we will have to investigate further. Can you send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message? To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My Color Picker Not Working

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ezgif-4-df8f0a967c.gif

Please Help me...

My Adobe XD Color Picker Not Working like in the video.

How To Handle It???

Looks good to me, we will have to investigate further. Can you send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message? To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 01, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bagus,

From my cursory understanding of the issue, it looks like the issue could be resolved by updating the graphic drivers on your device. Can you try visiting the manufacturer's site and update graphic drivers on your computer? Let us know if you need more help.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2018 0
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is My Laptop Specification

Untitled.png3.png2.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2018 0