Highlighted

Need Windows UI Kit file

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I wanted to check out Windows UI kit, I had it before but never kept it on my computer or put it in my creative cloud folder.
So I download the needed file from Microsoft website, but It is not the same as it used to be. Like on this video (starts at 11:00 minute)

So does anyone have this file, because I cannot find it anywhere. GybJMep.jpg

The one I have now looks like this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need Windows UI Kit file

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I wanted to check out Windows UI kit, I had it before but never kept it on my computer or put it in my creative cloud folder.
So I download the needed file from Microsoft website, but It is not the same as it used to be. Like on this video (starts at 11:00 minute)

So does anyone have this file, because I cannot find it anywhere. GybJMep.jpg

The one I have now looks like this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 27, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to download it from within Xd here:

Clicking on  Microsoft Windows will land here: Design toolkits and samples for UWP apps - Windows UWP applications | Microsoft Docs

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cmgap
Yes I tried that way, but still looks from the picture above from my first post, not from the video the one I need.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2019 0