• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Command click artboard behavior causes selection issue

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Mac, when you command+click within an artboard, it selects the artboard. This can be useful but breaks the pattern of using the Command key to then direct select items within a group. I often command+click+drag to isolate and select several items within groups. That behavior comes from Illustrator. I'd like it to be maintained over in XD. I believe it was working, at least to some extent, but got changed in the most recent release.

I know you're competing with Sketch, but I would advocate more generally for as much consistency in interaction patterns between Illustrator and XD as possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for using Adobe Xd and your suggestion to improve Adobe Xd.

Please enter your idea here for quick feedback from xd team https://adobexd.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines