Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New user difficulties with exporting from xd to zeplin

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I need your help to understand how can I upload an artboard from xd to Zeplin.
Each time I'm doing it the elements don't appear in Zeplin as SVG or PNG for a developer to download.

I designing in Illustrator than export the design to XD and to Zeplin.

So I just need to understand how to prepare each element in order that it will be exported from XD to Zeplin as SVG. I think that if the transaction from Illustrator to XD will be in the right way - assets will be exported as SVG, it will solve the my problem.

I hope to get your assistance soon.

Thanks! 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There, 

Sorry for the delay, there is a simple workflow to export from XD to Zeplin (https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/export-design-assets.html#Exportassetstothirdpartyapplications). However, there is some limitation with Zeplin while exporting SVGs. 

You have mentioned you're facing issues while exporting PNGs as well. I guess that is something that we can work on. You need to make sure that the assets are "Marked for Export" in XD before you export to Zeplin. 

Here is some more information about it (https://support.zeplin.io/en/articles/1338605-downloading-all-available-assets-in-a-screen)

Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines