Highlighted

problem with share for development

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
since yesterday the "share for development" tool does not work properly: it creates misalignments between objects and measures in the prototype, see example:

It happens with very long artboards.

Could you help me?
Many thanks.
Best regards.
David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

problem with share for development

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
since yesterday the "share for development" tool does not work properly: it creates misalignments between objects and measures in the prototype, see example:

It happens with very long artboards.

Could you help me?
Many thanks.
Best regards.
David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 06, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davidr,

Sorry that you are unable to check the specifications properly, would it be possible for you to share the link of the Design Spec? Have you tried a different browser?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

here you can find the link of the design spec: Adobe XD CC

Thanks,

Ale (David's colleague)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the same problem both on explorer and chrome

Thanks

Ale

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ale, I'll get it checked with the team, meanwhile, could you please share the version of Adobe XD along with the OS build well.

I would also request you to create another simpler file and try to share it for development and share the results.

Regards,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks. I can reduce the artboard height or I can use Zeplin. It works. We’ve never had this problem before…

We use the latest version of Adobe XD CC available and Microsoft Windows Version 10.0.15063

Regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2019 0