• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with the brightness in Xd

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! The problem with the brightness in application https://yadi.sk/i/Ttrl9gIZ3RUn23 Colors too bright and not the same as the source file. How to change a color profile is unknown Please please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Looks like my observation was incorrect and the team provided me with the correct info.

The issue is due to Adobe XD's color management limitation. The export should be in native color space but Adobe XD's prototype limits to sRGB due to the fact that it is displaying on the web.

You can use this link to share your feedback with the team. Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if I am right, but it looks like more of an issue with the brightness of the image, not Adobe XD. Can you try other images and see if you are able to reproduce the issue?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course, I tried another image, I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like my observation was incorrect and the team provided me with the correct info.

The issue is due to Adobe XD's color management limitation. The export should be in native color space but Adobe XD's prototype limits to sRGB due to the fact that it is displaying on the web.

You can use this link to share your feedback with the team. Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

new image Yandex.Disk  the problem remained (

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On another Mac, no problem - https://yadi.sk/i/EgPdrmBR3RUizT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On another Mac, no problem - https://yadi.sk/i/EgPdrmBR3RUizT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I want to buy Your product but because of the bug can not work, it is possible to know when will the fix? I have 5 days for testing. About the bug created a theme, now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines