• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing Design Specs kept failing after recent v.19.0.22.9 update

Explorer ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, after updating to Version 19.0.22.9, there's something wrong going on with publishing the Design Specs.

After the update, it takes a considerable lot of time to publish the design specs with just 48 artboards. I've updated and published a new link 3 times, each instance took about an hour, but all failed. The last attempt returns Error 44:23 and i don't know what's wrong.

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 09.27.01.png

Can anyone please help me find out how to fix this problem?

Thank you so much:)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for your experience. This article Error trying to use Share Online feature​ has troubleshooting solutions that could help. Can you try these and let us know if you need more assistance. We will do our best to help.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

Thank you for your reply:)

I've followed the link that you've shared but it didn't help. For your information I have finally successful in uploading the design specs, but after the update to v.19.0.22.9 the upload process has become painfully slow.

I think this is a new XD bug, it never happened before the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize for your experience.  Would it be possible to share your file with us for testing? You can upload it to a shared location such as Creative Cloud and share the URL with me over a private message along with the URL of this post. To see a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines