• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Revision History in XD helps ensure peace of mind during collaboration

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you Co-edit cloud documents in Adobe XD, versions of the cloud document are automatically created for you at regular intervals. You can rename versions for better identification, and mark versions that you would like saved. If you do not save your document, version history is automatically cleared for you every 30 days. For more information on revision history see Collaborate and coedit designs

manage-design (1) (1).gif

Rollback to a previous version of a document?

As of today, you can open a previous version and copy changes from it to your current version. There isn't a way to view changes between the current and a previous version, or to rollback to a previous version. To view all versions of your document, use this link https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

Suggest improvements to the feature

There will be several enhancements to the experience in the year ahead, and it is just the beginning. To help the team prioritize requests, search for requests on your mind in this link https://adobexd.uservoice.com/ and upvote them. In case you do not find anything that is similar to what you want, feel free to create a request.

Feedback and questions

Reply to this post to share your feedback on this feature, and any questions you have around using it. Our team of experts here will do their best to assist you.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Xd for last 15 days almost.but now this app isn't showing any recent files or work are not even saved in the cloud previosuly it was ok.as it's not saving to the cloud i can't do prototyping but i can open any xd file from my local pc storage ..please someone help me how to fix that?...TIA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have lost access to ALL of my previous versions in XD Cloud. Is there a way to get them back? 30 days is no where near long enough to start removing old versions. We tend to work on a project for many, many months.

_teunis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

None of these solutions have helped me. I have for some reason lost absolutely all of my adobe xd documents from the last 3 years. they are just vanished.. But thanks I guess, this just that last little push I needed to completely go over to figma. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines