• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared link not getting updated in JIRA

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what you people are doing at Adobe....but all my older (not that much older) prototype links are no longer updating....even though the URL's are identical. Here's the scenario....

• I created prototype link A and pasted it in Jira like I've done for a year now.
  • A week later I update prototype link A.
  • It does not seem to have updated the link in Jira.
  • However If I copy the link from XD to Jira again the new link works.
  • The old link (identical to the new one), still takes me to the outdated update,.

I don't even know how to trouble shoot this anymore.

Additionally, one of my team spent the day working on a prototype, sending me updates etc. She opened the file today and NONE of the work was there and said file was not touched for a day. I both know this was saved and shared as I was part of it. And now today all that work is gone.

This is a big deal, you just created a ton of work for us. We no longer trust your application anymore and will be looking at other options for prototyping. This is unacceptable.
  •  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott,

We apologies for the frustration. We would like to know a few more details like-

• Are you using Adobe XD cloud documents or not?
  • Would you mind sharing the URL to the prototype that you think that isn't getting updated?
  • Could you please explain more when you say " It doesn't seem to have updated the link in Jira"?
  • Are you using XD for Jira integration?

We would also request you to please generate the log file using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud app and share the URL with me over a private message so that we can investigate more about the issue. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, sorry to hear that you are encountering issues with existing prototype links not getting updated.

Just so that we understand this scenario better, can you confirm if the XD document was saved as or made a copy of and then tried to update prototype link? Or was the update operation always being done by the same person using the same original document.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines