• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sorting assets interaction makes ZERO sense

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just don't get it. I'm stoked that we can finally link to a design system file but attempting to sort my assets in the assets panel is a disaster. Its like playing a slide puzzle. You move one color to the left, and a random one shifts over with it making it impossible to set up a color order. The "insertion" elements are NOT consistent. You'd think when the line shows up above a specific color, it would insert the dragged color above it...but it replaces the color below it. Try it again, and it replaces the color ABOVE it! Why???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Arim,

Thank you for reaching out. It isn't immediately clear from reading your post as what exactly you are trying to do with the assets. A few more details would be super helpful like gif file or screenshot if possible.

When I tried to add the color to my assets panel, it's adding the color to the top of my asset list and when I tried to move and drag the assets, it shows me where I am exactly placing it.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks.,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines