The Adobe XD 29.2 update is now live!

Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Offline Coediting and Zoom Controls in shared links, two of the most requested features, have now made their way into this update.

coediting_withoutwifi1.png

Offline support for Coediting

• Work on shared documents even when you’re not connected to the internet. Any changes made to the document offline are pushed to all collaborators once a connection is re-established.
    If there are conflicting changes when a connection is re-established, you can discard your local changes or save a copy of the document with your new changes to avoid merging issues.

Zoom controls in shared links

• Now you can zoom in and out on designs when viewing them via shared links. Zoom controls are available in both desktop and mobile browsers. For more info, see Zoom controls for shared prototype links

We would love to hear your observations about this update. Share your feedback by replying to this post. 

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

The Adobe XD 29.2 update is now live!

Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Offline Coediting and Zoom Controls in shared links, two of the most requested features, have now made their way into this update.

coediting_withoutwifi1.png

Offline support for Coediting

• Work on shared documents even when you’re not connected to the internet. Any changes made to the document offline are pushed to all collaborators once a connection is re-established.
    If there are conflicting changes when a connection is re-established, you can discard your local changes or save a copy of the document with your new changes to avoid merging issues.

Zoom controls in shared links

• Now you can zoom in and out on designs when viewing them via shared links. Zoom controls are available in both desktop and mobile browsers. For more info, see Zoom controls for shared prototype links

We would love to hear your observations about this update. Share your feedback by replying to this post. 

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

May 19, 2020 3
Contributor ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea of when we'll be able to zoom in/out working in "share" tab?

Translate

Translate

May 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Franco,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you right, it looks like you are looking for this functionality: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/39370306-add-zoom-... If so the status of the request has been changed to feature started. Please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

May 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This update messed up our work, it keeps saying "Connecting" and it only gives me a cancel button. This way we can't move on with our work. Help!

PS. nevermind my friend was just stupid. Keep up the good work!!

Translate

Translate

May 19, 2020 1
Explorer ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx for update, good job, but...
There are so many unfinished functions that awaits for an update and you decided to focus on the offline collab?

Ability to change component text in all states at one go, turn off or control auto-save, glyphs!, mulitple sets of artboards (like in figma), live preview in Android devices!, fixed rolling back old versions - to override not creating new one (shared links says: "Am I joke to you"). C'mon people - I think that whole community would be appreciated for any of these 🙂

Translate

Translate

May 20, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I am experiencing unresponsiveness (unable to select other elements or tool option) in XD for past couple of week, it especially happens when I am working with Text or when XD is saving to the Cloud in the Background. I thought it would be fixed in this update, but seems like the issue is still there. Is it just me who is experiencing that issue or there has been others who have reported the same also?
Thanks in advance,
Robert

Translate

Translate

May 20, 2020 0
Explorer ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bug exists from about...6 months. Sometimes, user is unable to edit any text (also in inputs). In my case (windows 10) alt+tab to switch to other app, then alt+tab to switch it back helps. Try it next time 🙂

Translate

Translate

May 20, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that explains why it's been happening to me for this past couple of weeks. I had switched from Mac to Windows Machine since I started to Work-From-Home due to the COVID Pandemic. I guess I will have to live with it then. Thanks, for your tip 🙂

Regards,

Robert

Translate

Translate

May 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please fix the 44:63 error that everyone is experience right now, there are numerous complaints in the XD support thread. Nobody is able to create, share, or update new design review or prototype development links. This is a massive issue since we will not be able to send any work to our clients.

Translate

Translate

May 20, 2020 3