• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to close XD docs from Windows taskbar

Advisor ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I right click the XD icon in the taskbar of W10 I see all the documents I have open represented by icons, on the bottom there's an option saying Close all windows. This have NEVER worked in XD. Nothing happens when I click that option. I'm forced to singularly close each and every document from within XD. When I left click or hover the same XD icon I get thumbnail previews of the docs I have open with a red close icon top right on every thumbnail, but clicking that close icon doesn't have any effect either. Nothing happens. Same result on different machines and installments. It's been like this since XD launched for Windows. Very tedious stuff. What's up with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we are very sorry that you have encountered a problem with Adobe XD. Could you tell us the software version and the specifications of your PC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned the issue is the same on different installments and clients. Here's an example of specs from my daily workstation. I have three other clients with different specs and the issue is identical cross the board. Seems to me that XD doesn't correspond well with Windows.

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763

Processor  Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM)    32.0 GB

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070

XD Ver. 21.2.12.3

Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.0.292

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for giving us more information about it. We will leave the thread open, so that other users can interact with us and look for a solution for everyone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines