• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to collaborate cloud XD files because Storage is Full... but it's not

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with a file saved to cloud with plans to share and collaborate within the file, but having major errors.

• The file is constantly trying to save but never finishes
  • When I check the versions history I get a note that it "Cannot load the document history"
  • When I invite to collaborate I get a note that " We can’t create this link because your storage is full. Go to Published on the web to remove some links to free up storage"

.... Except I have 100GB and am only using 140MB. Something ain't right. I can't find other topics on this anywhere. Help! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Thank you! I had to trouble shoot within Activity Monitor to shut down processes I didn't know where running, but it did work! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I'd request if you can share a few more details like:

1. A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  2. Is it happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Please sign out of Adobe XD and the Adobe Creative Cloud app and then close all Adobe related processes in the Task Manager or Activity monitor and then launch Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and then check again after sign in and launching XD from there.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I had to trouble shoot within Activity Monitor to shut down processes I didn't know where running, but it did work! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting error of "Storage is full" while creating/updating links. But actually have 60GB+ free storage

So now I cannot publish or update any new XD links since yesterday. Getting the error that my storage is full and that I should remove some links (screenshot attached). But I actually have 60GB+ of free storage in my CC account (screenshot attached).

What gives? My entire workflow has come to a grinding halt.

All the links I have published (about 15) are important for official purposes and are being used by developers. I cannot delete them.

Using the latest XD update.

ChitraParadkar_0-1672243420193.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so I run into the same problem while generating links for my prototype, and it is happening with all my files. I have never generated links for my Adobe XD, and I only used 3.8GB of my creative clouds storage, so there is no way my storage is full. I tried to quit the activity monitor and relaunch the app, but it is the same thing over again. Screen Shot 2563-11-22 at 13.01.34.pngScreen Shot 2563-11-22 at 13.01.49.pngScreen Shot 2563-11-22 at 13.02.32.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, Do you resolve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you fix this? I'm having the same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, what can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perform these solutions in sequence until the issue is fixed:
Restart XD
Update the Creative Cloud desktop app
End Creative Cloud processes
Check your sign-in account
Sign out from the Creative Cloud desktop app and sign in again
Restart the computer

This may help you,

Rachel Gomez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines