• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to drag more than 2 images in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can't drag more than two photos or objects in adobe xd

just two that I can move between them

I can't move to the third one

any idea please

<The Title was edited by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what kind of file are you trying to drag to XD? What software version are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screen shot of your artboard and more details of what you are trying to do. Are  your  photos  independent elements or part of a repeat grid?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohamed,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to drag the image to Adobe XD. In addition to the information asked by Italo and Celeste, we'd also like to know a few more details like:-

• What is the OS and XD version of your machine?
  • What is the format of the image you are trying to drag?
  • Would you mind creating a short vidoe of the workflow? So that we can try to replicate it at our end.
  • Have you installed latest update to your graphic card driver? Please visit the manufacturer site to check for and apply the latest updates to graphic drivers and let us know if that works for you.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi italosan , cmgap and Harshika

Firstly Thanks a lot for your quickly responding and intersting and I'm sorry for being late .

My issue is I can't drag between more than two  element like in the attach 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi italosan , cmgap and Harshika Firstly Thanks a lot for your quickly responding and intersting and I'm sorry for being late . My issue is I can't drag between to element

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that. I would request you to please share the video of the workflow you are following. What happens when you try to drag the image between the elements?What is the OS and XD version you're using? So that we can investigate more about this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi, Harshika ... I sent to you a video to explain my issue ... Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines