• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to edit the component in XD.

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is have a weird component issue, when I want to edit my component it it puts my item on a different location then I wat it to be. 
I klik an drag it to the place I avnt it to be, then I let go, but it moves elseware

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Hi Emmy,

Sorry to hear you're facing trouble in placing the component to the right place and thanks for sharing the video. It looks like you're trying to place another object inside the component. If so, please select the component first and then place the object under it. You can select the component and confirm from the layer panel on the left if the right component is selected.

Please let me know if I misunderstood your query.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Emmy,

Sorry to hear you're facing trouble in placing the component to the right place and thanks for sharing the video. It looks like you're trying to place another object inside the component. If so, please select the component first and then place the object under it. You can select the component and confirm from the layer panel on the left if the right component is selected.

Please let me know if I misunderstood your query.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines