• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to publish for development in XD 24.2

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have shared a prototype link with interactions and assets with the old XD version (shared for development). Everything went well.

I had to make an improvement on my work and update the same link. This time with the 24.1.22. I made the update, but this time people cannot see specs or download assets anymore. They just can interact with prototype and that's it.

The link is still set for "development" even if I cannot change its type anymore. The input is disabled. See attached capture.

The only way out is to create a new link. Note that the old link has been shared throught the whole company, and now people cannot use it properly. To avoid complexity I would like to avoid sending a new link... Any idea ?

Thank you in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I`m having the same issue.

My XD version is 24.2.22.8. It was teste on Last vesion of Chrome and Edge. Running on Windows 10.

specsIssue.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No answer since our messages. Up ?

Adobe, please admit it, you do not have any solution. At least, to answer on your support platform should be a minimum.

I have got the message, I will find a "solution" on my own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BFouillet, 

Sorry for the delay in response. This is strange that you're unable to see design specs. Would you mind creating a new file in the latest version and select "Development" option from the drop down as mentioned in the screen shot?

developement.JPG

I have just tested it on the latest version and it is working fine. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is exactly the issue. When you start using the last version, you do not have any trouble. So yes, if I create a new document with the last version. It works.

In my case, I take a .XD file created with an older version ; and open it with the last version. In this scenario (as shown in my screenshot) I cannot edit the sharing parameters. 

I do not want create a new link or a new document. I want my existing and shared link to work, with my specs as it used to be before the update.

If the only way to have specs again is to create a new document or a new link ; then the product team may have done a serious mistake : In others words, every old shared specs do not work anymore. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BFouillet,

You had precisely described the issue. In addition, the biggest pain to my team is that the comments are in the old shared file. So it became very difficult to keep the dev tem uptodate with design and business orientation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines