• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to publish the prototype created in XD version(21.1.12.3)

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was willing to give this program a chance. It's abilities sounded good at the time. However, after wasting all night building a prototype I found that there isn't a way to actually publish your new creation. That really doesn't make any sense to me. Just time spent with no practical use. Much like this Jive forum that keeps causing an error every other click. I just don't understand why Adobe would promote something so useless. Your just going to have to start from scratch in some other program anyways. Why waste the time with this!

The Title was edited by Moderator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Adobe XD is a software dedicated to the creation of prototypes for applications and websites. Once the design and prototype has been created, it is the task of a developer or programmer to transform into code what you have designed on Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why do that, cant we just export it as a html directly from xd instead of using plugins? it would be really nice to do that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The final goals of users can be different  Its not possible to create universal one product for all users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you may not have understood the reason for this software. maybe companies have teams comprised of developers, UI/UX designers, graphics designers, etc... many developer/coders have no clue about graphics design, trend, etc... So the designers provide the look and flow of a site, app, etc... and the coders code it.

This is why prototyping is important for teams.

I suppose for a small business/company/ web designer, prototyping is not as important especially if you are going or one person is going to do the whole job from start to finish. But for a team, it works well and is really a great way to get things done.

Prototyping also allows you to show a client what you have done according to their request and make any changes at the prototype level before things get too much out of hand.

My 2 cents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines