• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to push overrides and components

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a windows based Adobe XD installation. I have created a component of a Nav bar and then duplicated it to other layers. now when i change the test in the Nav bar in one page and want to update the other pages accordingly... i am not finding the Push overrides option? Is this option not supported for Windows or is this possible with any other option in windows? Similary when i change the position of a string with in a nav bar in one page the position change is not getting reflected in the other pages? Is this the expected behaviour in Windows installation?

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Arun,

Thanks for reaching out. Any changes made to the master component automatically propagate to its instances. I'd request if you can share a few more details like:

1. Is it happening with nested components?
  2. Will it be possible for you to share a small video of what exactly is happening at your end?
  3. You can also refer to this help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/components.html#override

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines