• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to share file and enabled co-editing, getting error Please try again later. (Error 130).

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant enable coediting, but it works in windows very well, but i have no idea why this issue persist in Mac, and it just keeps loading for a long time, after, then the error message. Please help me. working on a project. Thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 5.47.27 PM.png

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

i have fixed the issue, thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I would request if you can share a few more details like:

1. A screenshot of the About XD info page under the XD menu.
  2. Is it happening with a specific file or all files?
  3. You can also try signing out from Adobe XD and Adobe CC Desktop app and then close CoreSync Process and all Adobe related processes from the Activity Monitor and check again after singing back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launching Adobe XD from there.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 7.19.26 PM.png

2.  No all my files i cant upload to clould and cant view all file that has enabled coediting in the last week.
        both by me or coworker
3.     I did that and reinstalled it at we adobe cc app as well. but cooediting works fine on my windows or even cloud                    upload same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have fixed the issue, thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear you're able to resolve the issue. Would you mind sharing the solution that worked for you so that it would be helpful for other users to try in similar situation?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines