• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to update existing library

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also cannot update one of the existing libraries I owned, even if I make changes to the master components in this XD file, the blue notification bar "Update your published library. Update Now" doesn't show up, but this library has already been published and is showing in the Libraries panel. 

I tried to sign out and restart the Mac, but still not working. I'm on MacOS v10.15.4,  XD v30.0.12.12, and Creative Cloud Sync 4.11.0.12.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like you are using the older version of XD. Would you mind updating XD to the latest version using the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, Harshika, auto-update has already been enabled.

XD has been updated to version 39.0.12.12 as of May 5, 2021, but the problem still exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sean,

I am sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing the issue with XD (40.1) version?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why the blue bar would not be showing up, but see if this alternate process works:

1. Make sure you're viewing your library in the Library panel.
  2. At the top right of the Library panel click the Publish as a library button (a box with an arrow pointing up).
  3. Click the Update button to the right of your library.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines