• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD : Linked assets are not updating

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My files are saved locally, and I use two files - one for components, one for the pages. I have updated the asset in the components file. Then the "Update All (3)" is shown in the pages file, however, when I try to click it nothing is happening. The changes are not reflected and I still have the button there.

image.png

I have tried to restar the program, and my pc. I'm working in Windows. My XD is also up to date.

Also did try to update more components to 'refresh' the files, but only updated the button "Update All (4)" and when I click it, still nothing is happening

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share file to test as i can't reproduce your bug? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm afraid I won't be able to do that due to some restrictions. Is it really needed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please create a new scratch project 9if possible) for testing and share . thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I do have exactly the same issue. 2 files, one for components and one for the screen-designs. Both are cloud documents.

Sometimes I'm able to update each component separately, but it takes extremely long or XD is freezing and it's very time-consuming. I reinstalled XD and CC Cloud App (because I think there might be some problems with sync) in order to make sure I have the latest version, but that doesn't help either. The Update-Message disappears if I relink the file with the components in the components menu of the screen-design file but is not solving the issue.

Hope there is a way to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for your experience. Would it be possible to upload your file to a shared location and share the URL with me over a private message for investigation?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here! 

Each new version brings some strange buggy funcions.

1. I create cloud assets files with colors, everything is in panel like components, colors, fonts...

2. I check in creative cloud desktop that it is in cloud library

3. In new document I go to menu and click Link Document cloud assets.

4. Bottom blue panel said that assets are migrated but nothing to see.

I tried even link it on other computer via cloud document and same. Library is empty. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines