• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I open XD artboards not showing

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 2009 iMac and recently upgrade to MacOS Mojave version 10.14.4 and whenever I try to open a file or even when I create one, the artboards doesn't show. I've try uninstall and install everything again, 3 times now, but nothing and I can't do my work!.Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 09.18.54.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

ahh looks like its because of graphic driver issue ( nvidia GT 330M ) because
right now I'm running Mojave on unsupported machine.

I found workaround with this issue, just download GFX card status https://gfx.io/
and switch ur GPU to integrated only, now my workspace showing my artboard!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly same problem (MacBook Pro mid 2009 with Mojave 10.14.4)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you tell me the technical specifications of your iMac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure!

Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 10.10.53.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-15 at 10.10.42.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-15 at 10.10.26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The technical specifications of your iMac are sufficient to make Adobe XD work. Have you tried updating the software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, also uninstall and install it again but nothing works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case I suggest you go back to the previous version of the OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im the same problem, any solution? i cant go back the previous version, im use xcode

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Italo for taking care of the initial troubleshooting. This is the first I am hearing of this issue.

To all those of you that are facing this issue, please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. We will get in touch with you for investigation. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its not necessary, i think that problem is cause a mac is older and is running an incompatible mojave, i tried in safe mode and the XD run without problem, i think that problem is my graphics, thank you. I realice that Robertom's mac is 2009, the same case that me.

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing your solution here. Appreciate it.

robertom: Can you try the proposed solution and let us know if it helped you?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am trying to send you a private message but it is not working...any suggestion?

I have been having this annoying issue for a while. Initally I though it was a bug, that would be taken care pretty quick, but now I see that is an ongoing problem...when is Adobe going to fix it?

That goes without saying that some files disapear for a while...I can only find them after I start creating them again...the same with the artboards, if I want to force them to show I duplicate them from the left listing, then I have both (the duplicated one and the one that was not showing, appears).

I don't think you have the Cloud storage all figured out properly...as it goes offline on and off several times when I am working on XD....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have exact same issue,

Im using macbook pro 6,2 (mid 2010) os mojave 10.4.4 nvidia gt 330m gpu

the workspace not showing anything but if I add some artboard it showed on the left panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you press Cmd + 0 would that show your artboards?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ahh looks like its because of graphic driver issue ( nvidia GT 330M ) because
right now I'm running Mojave on unsupported machine.

I found workaround with this issue, just download GFX card status https://gfx.io/
and switch ur GPU to integrated only, now my workspace showing my artboard!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines