• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Needs a Dark Mode and More options to Rearrange Panels

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel XD needs the dark more sooner than we think, the white background is way to bright for me to work. I would also like to see an option to rearrange the panels for different things (Color, Text, Character Styles.etc), in this way a person can change things according to he/she likes. Persoanlly I would change things and place them in such an order that they match my AI and PS workspaces.

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

There is a feature request for Dark Mode from 2016.
It currently has 2,541 votes has been listed as a feature under review but currently sits at feature in the backlog.

Customized workspace has been requested in 2017, but has so far only had 19 votes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a feature request for Dark Mode from 2016.
It currently has 2,541 votes has been listed as a feature under review but currently sits at feature in the backlog.

Customized workspace has been requested in 2017, but has so far only had 19 votes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines