Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD program language needs to be reset everytime

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I know that to change the program language Help > Language > (Select Language) and restart XD. That works fine—I'm able to work in the language that I need.

The problem I'm having is that after I've done my work and Quit XD. When I open the program again it is not saving my selected language. So, I need to go through the process of selecting the language and restart....

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

XD 39.0.12.12*
MacBook Pro

MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 (Japanese System)

*I run XD in English but need to keep my MacOS in Japanese. XD keeps reverting to Japanese after Quitting.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble in using language settings inside XD.As you have mentioned changing language inside XD works fine for you and you are facing Issue when you quit and open XD back. Have you tried changing language settings from creative cloud app? If not, please can u try changing language settings from creative cloud app using the steps mentioned in the below link:
 Change the language setting of your Creative Cloud apps

please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance and we will be happy to help..

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

My CreativeCloud settings were already set to the correct language.
Even still, I deleted XD and reinstalled—for now it seems the issue is fixed.

I believe this issue started after updating to the latest XD version. Is there a certain way that I should update the app to avoid issues like this in the future?

Best,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines