• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Xd protoypes are slow and jittery

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having trouble with shared prototype links I create in Adobe XD.

When I run the preview locally from the application itself (on my pc) it is fine. But once its on the web, the prototype doesnt work as desired at all. Animations stutter and jitter, transitions are so slow that are hardly noticeable. Basically unusable.

I have been using XD for a while and I haven't had this kind of problems earlier, this has been happending, as I recall, for few weeks now.

I have tested different browsers, shared it with several other people so they can test as well, tried cutting down on amount of artboards I have in the file, tried creating new files, but no improvement.

So I have nothing else to do but to check with you in hope we can find the solution to this issue.

Thanks.

PS even the previousely createrd links that used to work fine are now behaving the same way, stutter and jitter and slow.

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even I'm experiencing the same problem. I have 100 odd artboards involving a lot of drag transitions. The prototypes are fine when I load it in local but very slow, lagging, jittery when I open it online. Literally making the prototypes unusable for demos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why is there no response to this topic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines