XD top Menu missing (Windows)

Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using XD in Windows. The top bar is missing, so how do I edit objects, masks, and so? It seems XD is made only for MAC users. Right click won´t show any of those options

Frustrated!

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Dec 11, 2019
Ares Hovhannesyan Adobe Community Professional , Dec 11, 2019
Win version of Adobe XD do not use top bar you need to click "hamburger icon" on the left top to activate menu. Also right clicking object activate context menu from where you can use commands  

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win version of Adobe XD do not use top bar you need to click "hamburger icon" on the left top to activate menu. Also right clicking object activate context menu from where you can use commands

Capture.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I edit objects, create masks from that menu? The hamburger menu is useless for that

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to select object in layers or find command after right clicking and open contextual menu for that object. Also you can use the properties panel.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to find the toolbar File, Edit, Object as you can see in this foto is missing. I am working on the computer Not a Tablet.

I appreciate your help.

Hadas.

Missing toolbar.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hadas,

Thanks for reaching out. The top menu bar is only available on macOS, on Windows Operating System we have Hamburger Menu on the left-hand side top corner. For more information, you can refer to this similar discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/xd-top-menu-missing-windows/m-p/10795237?page=1#M20334

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines