• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

addBitmapData on iOS, Error #3004:Insufficient file space. || Happens with 4+ gigs of free space.

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2012 Sep 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[ErrorEvent type="error" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #3004: Insufficient file space." errorID=3004]

This randomly happens on iOS 5 when I do addBitmapData to add photos to the Camera Roll. The device has got 4.6 gigabytes of free space. Sometimes it works fine, and sometimes it randomly fails and has this error.

This does not appear to be happening on my iPhone 5. As long as the photo access hasn't been disabled in privacy settings, the addBitmapData always seems to succeed.

Using AIR 3.5 beta, I think this was happening in 3.4 too though.

Why does it do this and how do I fix it?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2012 Sep 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please consider it raising via bugbase.adobe.com and share the bug number here for reference. Please share all the possible details like device, OS version, sample snippet, AIR build number etc in the bug form.

-Thanks

Pahup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2012 Oct 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2012 Oct 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting, we will try to reproduce it at our end. Would it be possible for you to attach the sample source code as well, that would help us investigate it faster.

-Pahup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2012 Oct 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated this with an example project that demonstrates the bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2012 Oct 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have replied to your update on the bug. I tried the code with your modificaitons and the bug still happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2014 Oct 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not resolved.

Adobe AIR 3.5  -  Bug 3340382

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not resolved for me too here, some users report this bug from my App on iOS...... HELP! ( the bug was reported in 2012 and we are in 2015 now come on! )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2015 Jul 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am still having this problem, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines