Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE AIR open url from HTML component in external browser

Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

I have an application in adobe AIR that uses <mx: HTML for opening websites. My question is: in some websites external have link _blank when user click on button the app in air not make nothing. How do you identify this action and open new url in other tab or window

Best Resgards

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not yet!!! Let me explain... Think about any web page. there is a link to another page. This link is _blank when I click on the air not do nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks zwetan, I was recently looking for a solution to this problem and this looks promising.

Update: Your suggested solution only works for HtmlLoader, not StageWebView, correct? It seems that StageWebView does not expose the window or document properties, unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines