• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe still didn't plan to make Adobe AIR on Windows Phone (W10) ?

Contributor ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what Adobe is doing.

I understand that Windows Phone are not quite important (as it's a really tiny market share) but, now, with Windows 10 and Universal App, it's :

- really cool as we can make app for computer, tablet and PC (market share is HUGE as Windows 10 is 11.15% and it keeps growing).

- really easy I suppose ! If Adobe AIR can run on Windows 10 desktop, it must not be very hard to adapt it for Windows 10 mobile as it's the same OS..

So, the big question : What Adobe is doing ?

AIR 21 doesn't seem to introduce us to Windows Phone. I doubt that Adobe Animated CC will. So when can we expect it ?

Thx

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now, it is more important to give us back abillity to send iOS Apps to AppStore.

It is not working anymore (from DECEMBER 2015!). So please - it is not even funny to talk about W10!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@cyprian_far

It's working fine for me. I've sent many AIR app to the App store since December 2015 (I've just sent one yesterday). Are you using the last version of AIR ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines