• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

air for ios - developing on new mac / certificates help

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so my hard drive died on my macbook pro and I upgraded to a new hybrid ssd drive and need to get back up and running with Flash Builder 4.6 to recreate a project I was developing for a client (lesson learned about backup!)...

I never backed up my ios key / certificate and need to know if Im completely screwed in terms of being able to resume ongoing development of existing apps (i.e. releasing NEW versions of current / existing apps)

what do I need to do to make sure my apps can be signed same as the previously launched versions / builds?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe, that if you still are you, you can download the certificate that you originally created, open it, and Keychain Access will still like it. If you look at the certificate in there and see that there is a private key, all is well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2014 Jun 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You were spot on.  I just had to get all the keychain access info back inplace and its always a little tricky getting the private keys for the certificates for Dev and Dist but it all worked out.  Guess my panic mode was a bit out of hand from the hard drive failure -- new SSD and back up and running though.  thanks for the reply / help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines