• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android Notifications S.O.S

Aug 29, 2013 Aug 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi at all!

I developed an iOS and Android App using Flash professional CS6.

On iOS I've really quickly configured PUSH notifications and I'm sending without problems notifications from an RSS Feed using Urban AirShip. But now I'm trying to do the same on Android and I'm so lost!

I tried some ANE's on the web but I haven't found any that is compatible with urban airship. How do I use Urban Airship on Android using Adobe AIR?

Alternatively, how can I in a manner as simple as it is possible to send notifications on Android from an RSS feed?

Thank you. Best regards.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2013 Aug 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mozzillonextlevel

I have made an Android UrbanAirship ANE for the app which was released jesterday.

Because I had not much time to develop this ANE I implemented just the basic functionality of UA. If one uses this ANE in his app, notifications are show in the notification bar and when the user clicks the notification the app will opened.

I hope to find the time soon to add more features to the ANE and make it publicly available.

If the basic functionality is currently enough for your app just drop me a line and I will send the ANE over to you.
me@wolfknock.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently it can be enough to publish my app, I've sent you an e-mail. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've got mail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 06, 2014 Nov 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wolfgang Klopf,

I'm very interested by your Android UrbanAirship ANE. Where can I find it ?

Thank you very much,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2014 Nov 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stephdidou,

I have not maintained this ANE for quite some time and I wouldn't recommend to use it in a real world project. Take a look at the Milkman Games EaysPush Notifications Extension for iOS/Android. This one should offer exactly what you are looking for: http://www.milkmangames.com/blog/tools/

Best

Wolfgang

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines