• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any way to work with AWS cloudfront SDK?

Participant ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking to make a video AIR app. The videos will be hosted on AWS cloudfront. I'm thinking about making the video private so it can only be viewed with AWS key. The problem is there is now AS3 SDK or ANE. Anything out there?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Write a server-side code in Nodejs. You'd need REST server -- use Loopback, and there's official AWS module for Node from Amazon. It's a learning curve but it works.

Directly uploading from mobile client is a big no-no as you'll have to embed your amazon security params into the mobile app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. That's what I figured I have to do. Luckily, the content is dynamic so the content will filter through a web server where I can use a php AWS SDK. I'll be using php&mysql.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines