• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone have example of uploading file to Amazon S3 using AIR?

Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2014 Apr 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an AIR app that I want to send files to Amazon S3. I've found a couple of potential posts about the subject, but nothing directly from AIR (some talking about from Flash Builder). Before I dig in and try to adapt those, I was wondering if anyone had some example they might share to help out.

Thanks in advance!

-jonathan

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get something figured out for this? I am try to do something similar but can't find and great resource.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck making this work???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Flex Chief... I found an MX version with AIR 3.1... looking at updating it to Spark... if you are willing to help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yozef0, sorry for the delayed reply but thanks for touching base with me! I'd be happy to take a look but the project I need to integrate with is in fact an older MX version I'd still be happy to give my input on an upgraded version for Spark of course so let me know if I can help? Also, do you have a link to the MX version by any chance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi FlexChief, You can find it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k0octfyrti41i4j/S3E.fxp?dl=0

If you can help in bringing up to speed to AIR 25 would be awesome, since this project is using AIR 3.1 (very very old)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines