Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

appt tool failed while packaging android app

Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I  build my android app with Flash Builder 4.7/Adobe Air SDK 26/Flex SDK 4.16 on MAC OS Sierra, the following error has occurred, Could anyone have idea how to fix it?

I've put those files in my app's assets folder but doesn't help.

Regards,

David

螢幕快照 2017-08-31 下午11.11.50.png

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

The problem is because that the missing resources was only included when I build the android classes.jar with Android Studio for the ANE while I should also add those files in the platform.xml file in the <packageResources> tag when package the ane file.

Share the root cause here wish it can provide any help for whom is digging the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, the build include an push notification ANE which was built with Android SDK 25.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is because that the missing resources was only included when I build the android classes.jar with Android Studio for the ANE while I should also add those files in the platform.xml file in the <packageResources> tag when package the ane file.

Share the root cause here wish it can provide any help for whom is digging the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines