• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can You Install a Distribution App???

Engaged ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am preparing to release my app to the App Store. I am using Flash Builder 4.7.  I have been testing using a development certificate and a development provisioning profile.  The first thing that I did was to create a distribution certificate and a distribution provisioning profile and point to them in Flash Builder in the project properties.  Finally, I decided to try a quick test to see if everything worked and tried to compile and install on my iPad, and I go the error:

Installation Error: ApplicationVerificationFailed

So I can't install my distribution version of the app on my iPad for testing. BUT, I was able to export a release build with no errors thrown.

So, is there any way to test your distribution release on an iPad? Have I done something wrong? Or is this totally the expected result and you simply cannot test your release build on your device once you have set up your distribution credentials?

Thanks

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Hi,

You can test your application on the device using ipa-ad-hoc target with Distribution certificate and AdHoc provisioning profile.

Thanks!

Pravishti | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You can test your application on the device using ipa-ad-hoc target with Distribution certificate and AdHoc provisioning profile.

Thanks!

Pravishti | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines