• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install IPA on my ios 5 devices."A signed resource has been added, modified, or deleted."

Dec 15, 2011 Dec 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys..

I've spent the last 3 hours wrestling with this.

I'm using flexbuilder 4.6 on pc, with air 3.1.

I'm using my mac to do the installation on the device.

I used to be able to deploy the ipa files output by flashbuilder 4.6 to my ipad, and iphone. I cannot anymore. I don't know if it's because of ios 5, or lion, or what..

I could never install the ipas in windows,

I always used the iphone configuration utility in os x to install; but now I get "A signed resource has been added, modified, or deleted." every time I try.

Same thing happens in xcode organizer.

If I try via itunes it just creates the app icon on my ipad in loading state and never finishes.

Things I've done:

I've created entirely new provisioning profiles and app ids,

I've verified that the profiles are indeed valid: I did this by changing app identifiers for some of my cocoa/xcode projects),

I've turned on/off devices/computers etc.

I can't tell you how utterly frustrating a night it has been, especially seeing as the turn around time to verify in xcode for cocoa apps is about 20 seconds, but the workflow with air is like 5 mintues a time. and each time ends with no hint whatsoever as to what is wrong.

Is there anyone else out there who's had this and worked around it - or someone who can put me out of my misery.

I literally can't do any testing at all right now... wtf..

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried installing a native hello world app as well from Xcode using the same provisioning profile and keychain certificate? Just try if that works. Because if its a problem with the provisioning profile, then it wont work for native apps as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi George:

Answers to following will help.

1. Can you confirm that this is iOS 5 specific? (I mean do you see app being installed on iOS 4.X but not on iOS 5?)

2. Can you tell us what all things are you packaging along with App Descriptor and App SWF?(And overall size of assets?)

3. your mobileprovision file is not modified. If you havent done this already, you can try by downloading the provision again from store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2012 Aug 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apple bothers a lot with this.

I had the same issue, one day everything used to work perfectly, the following day I had that error, no matter what.

WHat worked for me, was changing the app display name, and changing version number.

I don't know exactly which of the 2 did the fix, since I did both at the same time, but it worked.

namaste

Filippo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines