• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Caution Liars can "decompile" AdobeAirInstaller.apk than they change un-allowed codes and built it..

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sirs and Ladies, I have readden newspaper from Germany - I am shocking because liars want "decompile" with apk files very simple. That is ****. I am really mad to liars. Please do not publish all Adobe Apps to Play Store! We want stop to release and to publish. Thanks please help you to team of building Air apps on Android. I want we do not install to Android. Best kind regards!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could ask your question in German, we might understand a Bing translation better, or maybe someone here also speaks German?

If I understand what you are saying, yes, it's not to difficult for some to take your APK, extract the SWF, and decompile it. The same would be true for any Flash content on the web, and for iOS apps.

I did try it though, and with iOS apps there was some sort of AS3 tag error, and Android apps never finished decompiling. Have you been able to successfully decompile the SWF from within and APK or IPA file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay you understand German? Please read website CT Magazin Book! http://www.heise.de/ct/ausgabe/2016-4-Android-Apps-dekompilieren-um-undokumentierte-APIs-zu-analysie... Das ist die Wahrheit über miesen Tricks APK Datei dekompilieren und Code ändern und fertige Anwendung erstellen dann veröffentlicht jemand auf Play Store. Aber es ist unfair weil Betrüger einfach Code z.B. Ausspionieren mit geklauten Passwörten oder heimlich persönliche Nummer lesen und blöde Werbung schicken. Deshalb ist es gefährlich. Wir wollen Adobe Air kein Fall auf Android OS betreiben. Sonst die Betrüger keine Chance mehr machen. Aber ihr habt gut gemacht, weil Adobe Flash Player 12.x nicht mehr auf Play Store verfügbar ist. Grund Betrüger  können Flash Player APK in Jar umwandeln und dekompilieren und Flash Player API lesen und die Betrüger programmieren dem unerlaubten Code von Flash Player als Werbung um. Was ist passiert? Android Nutzer erkennt nicht, wie sieht AOK Datei aus. Er installiert unbemerkbar und öffnet Browser und er merkt nicht es wird passieren. Beispielerweise kommt die komische Anwendung  wie broService oder betrügerische Fake-Anwendungen auf ihrem Handy oder Tablet dann kann man nicht deinstallieren sondern installbar. Das war ein Tricksbetrug wegen geänderten Coden nach der Dekompilierung mit APK Datei. Ich möchte dass ihre Adobe Programme auf Android nicht mehr verfügbar sein sollen, weil es unsicher ist. Ich habe Angst, dass Betrüger durch Adobe Creative Cloud oder Adobe PhotoShop Mobile einfach "hacken". Ich will Ihnen helfen. Ich bin ehrlich dass ich unter Schock bin, dass die "Dekompilierung" mit dem Betriebssystem Android OS einfach geschafft hat. Wie kann man "nicht" dekompilieren? Windows OS, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS and FreeBSD Wie kann man einfach dekompilieren? Android OS and Palm OS ( Wenn ich nicht kenne ) Ãœberlegen Sie gut! Viele Handys und Tablets betreiben nur Android OS. Das ist ja Scheiße, weil die Betrüger einfach ganze Welt ruinieren. Und Android ist leider negativ und gefährlich. Was sollen Sie tun? Alle Adobe Programme unter Android werden auflösen. Nicht mehr mit Android betreiben? = "We no longer support the program on Android." If you want? Thanks i hope you understand German?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The German version was a lot longer! I don't understand German, but I understand what the article was about, and what you're saying. The article was focusing on decompiling Java apps, but the same concerns could apply to AIR apps.

It's only really a problem for apps that generate some sort of access code, that then lets the user get rewards. Most apps are not like that, but for the ones that do need to do that, it would be important that the app creation tool at least makes it hard for hackers to get into the code to see how to create the access codes.

I'll see if anyone on the Adobe AIR team have any thoughts about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I speak German but there is really nothing of concern. Decompilers have been around for ages for all sorts of languages. If you develop an application or basically any other kind of frontend client, accept that it can be decompiled. If you need to make sure that your data is safe or unaltered there is no alternative to using a server that receives the client input and verifies or uses it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines