• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to update Adobe Air ?

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I update Adobe Air to the newest version ?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

latest AIR runtime is here
Adobe - Adobe AIR

latest AIR SDK are here

Download Adobe AIR SDK

and here you can find an archived list of all AIR runtimes and AIR SDK

Find and download archived versions of Adobe AIR SDK

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. For what? Animate, Flash Builder, command line?

2. Which AIR? SDK? Runtime?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok , All I know is on my list in the control panel I have Adobe Air listed Since there are always up dates for Adobe flashplayer ,Adobe Shockwave ... I just wanted to know if there were any recient upates for Adobe Air SDK since mine has not been updated since12/4/2017 It only shows what product version it is (27.0.0.124) nothing else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@surfergirl49

How to do what I don't know.

Be or not to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to do what you do I don't know. To be or not to be Stupid and Smart is what you know how to do and be real well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand your frustration and now you understand mine, while reading your trolling post.

You even dont care enought to explain if you are using mac, windows, flex, flash on your original post but you are lucky because someone decided to feed the troll, giving the answer for you and your brains will continue lazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe if you would have read my reply to  ASWC before sending your rude remarks to me you wouldn't have made yourself look rude. I thought these forumns were suppose to be where you go for answers and help not for smart remarks from a computer geek.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You only got an answer that "update AIR SDK" on google would have given you in 1 second. Now to be honest your question was not answerable because it was missing all needed information. Zwetan basically gave you links that fit ALL SITUATIONS so you'll still have to figure out which one is relevant to you. Yes forums are meant to help but only if people make the effort to ask correct questions. After a few posts and by reading between the lines I can figure that the correct question was: "How do I update AIR SDK in Adobe Animate CC?" to which zwetan could have answered with just ONE link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

latest AIR runtime is here
Adobe - Adobe AIR

latest AIR SDK are here

Download Adobe AIR SDK

and here you can find an archived list of all AIR runtimes and AIR SDK

Find and download archived versions of Adobe AIR SDK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course that I read.

It was my answer to your last comment.

If you dont get what I mean, will you face issues when you request people help in a near future.

You have 2 choices:

1. Face it as a personal thing - I can live with that.

2. Learn with it and put your self of the skin of that people that will read your request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines