• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have 8 Apps on Google Play with old certificates. Cannot create APK with Harman 33.1.217

Participant ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help!

I want to update my Apps on Google Paly i used a 1024 bit certificate 5 Years ago. Since Animate 2020 i can not use this certificate to create APK java is not  allowing that. So i copied the JRE from Adobe flash cc.2015 to the common files Adobe Animate 2020. replaced the current JRE.  This was possible until 2 month ago.

Now i am getting an error false Arguments use -arch  and  the compilation is topeed. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Have you found any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To use an older 1024 bit certificate you must be using Java version 1.8.0_112 or earlier. We suggest installing the JDK and removing other versions on your development machine. 

air native extensions // https://airnativeextensions.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines