• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I made an iPad app with Adobe AIR, I'd like to show my appreciation : )

Participant ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, I'd like to thank Adobe for not giving up on AIR, and also for their great works on AIR, so that ActionScript developers like me can build multi platform apps and sell them to make profits. I also want to thank Apache Flex team for their hard works on Flex SDK.

I build this app upon the latest versions of Adobe AIR SDK and Apache Flex SDK, my app works great on iOS, Mac, Android and Windows, but for now I only publish the iPad version to the App Store, I will publish the Mac and Android versions to the Mac App Store and Google Play soon. I don't know whether I can publish it to the Windows 10 Store, although I test it on the latest desktop version of Windows 10, it's working great on both desktop and tablet modes.

Here are some screenshots of the iPad version of this app:

News Center Home

News Center List

News Center Article

And here is the App Store link of this app:

News Center for iPad on the App Store

Yes, it's a paid app, but don't worry, in order to show my appreciation, I will give you guys for free by promo codes, below are 30 promo codes for this app:

L6WRRJTENTP6

6K46YW44M3RJ

XFRJW44YFH4F

697RK7RJ4NN4

H7E9MLWMA94K

4PJMKWKTRP3A

Y4RFX6ET9K3T

YWNAAXFEWJE7

YFN4LRXKN76R

NX4WNF73MXJW

WP3HRK64EWFR

ER36KN9P76PP

WP6RA3FRLK9T

YPRJME3JN3LT

JWYK6AMEJWNN

LEJ6RM4YMWAH

M4TMM7K9JT6X

TN93WX9FL6ET

NTJ7KPKLWAK9

KPENY9RJJYE3

9XFRERH66XAA

NMYXFAWXKWKM

4JP7KJ9T9R3H

EPXJTJWELXPJ

AJJHN7H7RX63

KARHFT6PW3JP

H3APW9KYYELE

W6HXNFPAFL7T

49FMKRTXKKLJ

73E47XATHLLM

How to use the promo code:

Open the App Store on your iPad, scroll down to the bottom of the home page, tap the [Redeem] button, and login to your Apple ID account, then input one of the promo codes above and sumbit, you will get a free copy of this application forever (including any future updates)!

To any ActionScript Flash / Flex developers who have seen this post, I'd like to encourage you to not give up your dreams, and not give up on the Flash / Flex platforms, go and build your apps and sell them to the world, you can do it!

周戈 (DarkStone)

2016-04-29

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2016 Apr 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good job, had a look on an iPad Mini Retina on iOS 8 and it is running just fine .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 03, 2016 May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The Mac app is available now:

News Center on the Mac App Store

Don't buy this app, I will give you guys for free.

If you have a Mac and you are interested in it, just reply to this thread, leave your name and email, and I will give you promo code of this Mac app by email.

DarkStone

2016-05-03

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 08, 2016 May 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

The Android app is now available on Google Play:

News Center - Android Apps on Google Play

If you have an Android tablet and you are interested in it, just reply to this thread, leave your name and email, and I will give you promo code of this Android app by email.

e.g. reply "I'm interested in the Mac and / or Android app(s), Your Name, Your Email".

The promo code of the iPad app is post already, see the top floor of this thread.

DarkStone

2016-05-08

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 18, 2016 May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow. Much more responsive than I was expecting. Good job. Guess I'll have to revisit my opinion of iOS Air use.  Thanks for the nice example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines