• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation Error: ApplicationVerificationFailed.

Engaged ,
Apr 18, 2015 Apr 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I updated my device to iOS 8.3 and now I get this error every time I try to test the app on the device through Flash CC 2014.

Screen Shot 2015-04-18 at 11.27.03 PM.png

I've updated my provisioning profile and I've checked that the App ID is the same on Flash than on Apple's website.

This is an enterprise app and there were no installation problems before. Now dozens of users are installing iOS 8.3 and complaining they can't use the app.

I've tried compiling with different Air versions with the same results. Flash 2014 CC is build 14.2.0.20

Nothing has changed in the AS3 codebase. The app worked and installed fine on iOS 8.1.

Adobe, I need to solve this ASAP.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 18, 2015 Apr 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I had to download the certificate and provisioning profiles from Apple again, make the P12 profile again, change the profile and certificate in Flash pro and now it has installed fine on my device.

Let's hope this solves it for the users...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines